Join Us For a Free Webinar on Wednesday, December 18 at 8:00 pm ET
Jane was quickly approaching her 65th birthday and was starting to think more and more about retirement. She had worked in Ottawa for nearly 15 years as a nurse before moving to Texas permanently. Now, her retirement income plan looked like alphabet soup with a combination of RRSPs, LIRAs, IRAs, CPP, and OAS. Worst of all, she couldn’t find anyone to help. She had spoken with many U.S. financial advisors, but they had never heard of her Canadian retirement benefits and accounts.
We Help You Simplify Your Cross-Border Retirement Plan
In this Cross-Border Tax Planning webinar, we will discuss maximizing your cross-border retirement income and strategies to reduce taxes.
We will discuss:
- Taxation of your CPP, OAS and Canadian retirement accounts here in the U.S.
- How to avoid paying tax penalties on your CPP and OAS income
- RRSP withdrawal strategies
- Using foreign tax credits to avoid double taxation
- Tax planning if you are considering a move back to Canada
- And More!
P.S. You can find all of my cross-border planning articles here: Cross-Border Financial Planning