Join Us For a Free Webinar on February 19 at 8:00 pm ET
When Joe and Amy came into my office, it was almost too late. Joe and Amy had met in college in Canada, and moved to the U.S. nearly 20 years later. They both had long careers and were good savers and in great shape for a comfortable retirement. There was just one problem; multiple accounts and retirement benefits in two countries made retirement planning very difficult. Made worse by the fact that their U.S. financial advisor had never heard of most of the Canadian benefits or retirement accounts.
The advisor’s RRSP and CPP recommendations would have cost Joe and Amy tens of thousands of dollars
This webinar discusses an easy way to create your cross-border retirement plan, and how to avoid those huge mistakes that can cost you tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Join us for a free webinar on February 19 at 8:00 pm ET. We will discuss:
- 5 Steps to create your cross-border retirement plan
- Maximizing your U.S. and Canadian retirement benefits
- Strategies to maximize your social security when you have a Canadian Pension (CPP)
- Ways to minimize your cross-border taxes
- RRSP withdrawal strategies
- Tax Strategies if planning to move back to Canada
P.S. You can find all of my cross-border planning articles here: Cross-Border Financial Planning