Join Us For a Free Webinar on Wednesday, October 21 at 8:00 pm ET
When Joe and Amy came into my office, it was almost too late. Joe and Amy had met in college in Canada, and moved to the U.S. nearly 20 years later. They both had long careers and were good savers and in great shape for a comfortable retirement. There was just one problem; multiple accounts and retirement benefits in two countries made retirement planning very difficult. Unfortunately, Joe and Amy had more questions than answers. When to start CPP? How does CPP impact social security? What is the best strategy for withdrawing money from Canada? And most importantly, when can we retire and what will retirement look like?
Let me help you simplify your cross-border retirement plan
This webinar discusses an easy way to create your cross-border retirement plan, and how to avoid those huge cross-border retirement mistakes that can cost tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, October 21 at 8:00 pm ET. We will discuss:
- 5 Steps to create your cross-border retirement plan
- Maximizing your U.S. and Canadian retirement benefits
- Strategies to maximize your social security when you have a Canadian Pension (CPP)
- Ways to minimize your cross-border taxes
- RRSP withdrawal strategies
- Tax Strategies if planning to move back to Canada
P.S. You can find all of my cross-border planning articles here: Cross-Border Financial Planning